Xiaomi just announced Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, the company’s latest flagship smartphones at an event in China as it has promised.
These pack a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, DC dimming, 4096-level screen brightness adjustment, is powered by Snapdragon 865, 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem, 3000mm² VC liquid cooling plate + graphene + multi-layer graphite, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, runs Android 10 with MIUI 11, comes with 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, NFC, 1cc dual linear speakers and Hi-Res audio support.
These have a 108MP Samsung sensor with 1/1.33″ sensor, supports OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel with the latest RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm to capture rich detail, even in low-light conditions. The phone also has a 12MP telephoto camera with supports 2x optical zoom with dual PD auto focus, a 8MP telephoto camera that supports 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom and a 20MP (13MP in Mi 10) ultra wide-angle camera. Xiaomi said that the Mi 10 Pro has scored 124 points on DXOMark topping the charts.
The Mi 10 comes with a 4780mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging and the Mi 10 Pro has a 4500mAh battery with support for 50W fast charging. Both have 30W wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 10 comes in Titanium Black, Ice Blue and Peach Gold colors, is priced at 3999 yuan (US$ 572 / Rs. 40,920 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 4299 yuan (US$ 615 / Rs. 43,990 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the top-end 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 4699 yuan (US$ 673 / Rs. 48,080 approx.).
The Mi 10 Pro comes in Starry Blue and Pearl White colors, is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 716 / Rs. 51,150 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version, 5499 yuan (US$ 787 / Rs. 56,270 approx.) for the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the top-end 12GB RAM with 512GB storage version costs 5999 yuan (US$ 859 / Rs. 61,370 approx.). The Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro will be available in China starting from February 14th and 18th, respectively.
Xiaomi India head Manu Jain said that the phone will come to India, but said that the company doesn’t have facilities to make the device in India so the company will import the device hence the pricing will be more.https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js